7" LCD TV $49.97 at hhgregg

Status
Please reply by conversation.
thanks for sharing -

Hey, it's even got an ATSC (digital) tuner!
Good price for that sort of toy.

And thanks so much for sharing with us.
This sort of helpful post really is a great service to the forum and members! - :up

I was out yesterday doing some scouting for electronic toys to possibly pick up with this year's Income Tax refund (done, pending IRS approval) and tested the 3.5" Auvio hand-held, now on sale for $79.95 at a local Radio Shack,,What I could pick up (not much because of usual concrete and electronic interference in buildings of that type) looked great..Even has a program guide..Need to check out the one at HH Gregg..Thanks for the tip,.

It might be me, but I find 7" a little small to use to set up the satellite outside (I have a portable DVD player I use).
Yes, it might be convenient, and if one has no rather portable set, worthwhile.

I have, and like using for dish aiming, a 14" CRT set.

I got a 7" LCD TV during the Xmas rush at KOHL's for $34.99 AC/AR and does work great for tweaking all my sats. Internal battery last around 2hrs to so not too shabby. And with QAM tuner, works great for the free HD channels on CATV.

TIP:

Look on EBay for a dual 7" LCD portable DVD player for the car that is new, but doesn't read discs. I bought one new in a case with all accessories for only $9 including shipping. I now use the (2) 7" LCD monitors along with my satellite receivers for tuning the dishs outside. They accept a video and audio input and are powered by the 9V power adapter. The bonus was that the DVD player worked as well and plays discs perfectly.

I have the 7 " Haier digital TV, which doesn't look too much different than this one. It is great for aligning dishes out side and has A/V jacks as well. I paid $99 at Krogers last year for the Haier, but this is a great price for this TV.

I received one of these 7" widescreen tv's as a gift. Its an offbrand, Digital Prism. The built in tuner is not very useful for me. What I use mine for is connected to the composite output of the Pansat 9200 I use to blind scan with. This allows me to keep an eye on the scanning process while watching a different input on the tv while leaving the 9200 connected via hdmi. It is nice to have. Mine has a threaded hole on the bottom. I plan to use this to mount it with somehow. The manual says it is a tripod mount, I just need to figure out the size and thread and make something for it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts