700 WLW Off XM Today

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
BTW, the woman in india I got when I called gave me a years subscription for $77.00. I had a $10.00 credit on the account so I guess I will stay until it runs out.

When I called to cancel I got jamaica. I listened to wlw. One less reason to reactivate when/if I ever get to go back to work.

Wow... I'd be ticked too.

I've been looking at XM and Sirius a lot lately, but their deals for hardware just don't make me want to dive in. I do a fair amount of travelling so I was looking at this as a good way to catch Cincinnati Bearcat news while on the road.

I wonder how accurate that info is, bscott. WLW's web site has a link to leave feedback with XM... if this was a decision by Clear Channel why would they have people leave feedback with XM?

I gave up Sirius back in November and haven't looked back. I use my Sprint HTC Touch for all my music needs now, both recorded and streaming. WLW is available through the iheartradio app on the iPhone, or through The Mobile Streaming Center if you have a PPC like I do. The URL is www.thestreamcenter.com/pda/ . The WLW stream is routed to the mobile Windows Media Player and plays just fine. It is a pretty narrow bandwidth stream so it should play OK in areas that do not have 3G service.

This sucks big time. Although I live near Louisville, KY WLW is difficult to get on AM due to the huge amount of interference we get from all the garbage in a metropolitan area. I liked being able to keep up with local things in Cincinnati. I wonder how long it will be before WLW becomes like WHAS and starts dropping local programming in favor of syndicated garbage. Ever since this Sirius XM merger things have gone way downhill with the music channels, techinical problems and the dropping of many of my favorite channels. I liked the WLW feed to keep up with the Reds since there is only one station in Louisville that carries them and their signal is very poor and they don't even carry any of the spring training games. I can still get the games on XM but I don't like any announcers except for Marty and Jeff on my baseball games.