72.7 Satellite

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Breakfast97

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 6, 2018
DFW
As always folks, thank you for your responses. I see the last update on the channels available to the dual-Wally RV users was done about a year ago. Does anyone know if Dish has added any new channels to that satellite? I'm just curios about the SEC Network, ESPNews and ESPNU if they are available on the 72.7 now. Just a quick background in case you are not aware, but if you own a Winegard Pathway X2 with dual Wally's for camping and you use the dual receiver setup, you can only watch the 72.7 satellite. I'm not sure what happens if the "main" satellite changes to a non-72.7 channel, but if I understand correctly, both receivers are locked into that one satellite. My wife and I are considering a second receiver for our setup, but if her favorite channels are not available then...well you know...if mama ain't happy nobody happy! :clapping

How do you watch locals if DISH is limiting you to 72.7? Only watch on one receiver and get both satellites?

How do you watch locals if DISH is limiting you to 72.7? Only watch on one receiver and get both satellites?
I'm pretty sure you lose all locals when doing the dual setup, unless you have some rabbit ears. If you didn't mind spending the extra money for an automatic satellite RV setup you could buy a second Pathway X2 and use the receivers in "main" mode and your channels would be all the ones you have in your package, but dang, that would be another 450 bucks for a second dish.

Reactions: Tampa8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)