721 - 10 second Skip-back Problem

hojni

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 30, 2003
Has anyone else had problems with the commercial skip buttons on the 721. On a few instances lately, I have noticed that when using the 30 second commercial skip-ahead button, the 10 second skip-back button doesn't work. Sometimes it does nothing. Other times it skips back once or twice, but won't go past a certain point in the recording. Howerver, fast reversing will go past this point. A reboot would clear up the problem temporarily.

My dad just complained about the same problem with his 721 tonight. He also just lost all recordings with the last software update - so much for not changing anything.

I am having this problem now.
It is not consistent. But when it does happen, you can not skip back through a specific section of a show. At these moments, it seems that the skip forward does not skip 30 seconds either.
At first I thought that the problem was only with older shows that I had recorded, but now I think it is happening with all of the recordings

I have seen this problem twice now on the new version of code. Prior to this version of code, I never had this problem.

-Chad

Me too.
Within the last few days I've noticed the 10 sec. back button does not always work. Update bug?

Jim

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)