721 Owners, CHECK YOUR TIMERS!

TNGTony

Unashamed Bengal Fan
Original poster
Sep 7, 2003
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Hi all,

I have a 721 with a ton of timers that, acording to the EPG, came through the time change just fine. However, the first one since the time change did not fire automatically. When I manually hit the record button, it will start recodring fine, then the timer fires. It's kind of like an "Oh yeah" moment for the 721. :)

I will post again at 8 pm (when two other timers are supposed to fire) and let you all know if I had to kick start them or if they fired automatically.

See ya
Tony

Missed an 8pm event tonight, the 721 recorded at 7pm. The EPG showed my timers set an hour earlier than they should have been.

All my timers went off okay all night (Sunday I have 10 timers going) I am certain that if I hadn't kick-started the thing at 7:20 none of the timers would have fired. :)

See ya
Tony

My 721 did not record the right show on one of the timers for this morning. I am not sure if it recorded my other timers correctly or not. It seems like it should have recorded a lot more movies/shows than it did. That's alright this time, I got so many movies on my DVR's that I don't have hardly anymore space. I need to leave a little bit of space for my favorite shows.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)