721 promotion, required to return LNBs?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

AppliedAggression

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 26, 2003
Connecticut
I got my 721 through the exec office at Dish. They also sent me new LNBs and a dp34 siwtch. Inside one of the LNBs box was a return slip explaining that I need to return the switch, LNBs and receiver (?). I don't have a receiver to return and they didn't say anythign about me returning the switch and LNBs. Do I have to do it, or is this standard to jsut include it in every box?

I got the same thing in my quad box. I don't think I'll send it back unless someone tells me different. Two duals and two 21 switches would just be junk to them.

I put a post in the DVR forum about my 721 experience.

It seems if you have a DP Quad the 721 can't download the initial software. The solution is to change out the DP Quad LNB for this initial download.

I don't know if this is what Dish had in mind, as it would suprise me they would be thinking this far ahead.

I got the same thing in my LNB box. I called back and was told I did not need to return anything. Whoever packs the box, automatically stuffs it into the box.

Do they have your credit card number ?? :)

I know with the DHA plan, when you cancel, you return everything except the dish and wires. The contract states receivers, LNBFs, and switches need to be returned.

cool, got a little scared when i saw the paper because i had already taken into account the amount i'll get from selling these on ebay. good to hear. thanks

Just for insurance, I AM keeping the direct phone number to the executive support guy that sold this to me, per his instructions. If I see anything being charged back to me, I am suppose to call him.

How did you get this deal through the exec office at dish and what did it cost you for the 721, switches and lnb's? I would like to upgrade to this setup and would like to find out how to do it thru dish direct. Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)