721 - Skip This Timer 1 Time

kstuart

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 5, 2006
Northern California
Hello,

A "special" will be airing on Monday during a timer period that happens to already have two daily timers (that popular 7pm ET period).

So, I was going to do my usual procedure of deleting one of the daily timers and make a note in my Calendar to recreate it later that evening.

I was pleasantly surprised to find a "Skip This Timer 1 Time" choice - something which I requested from Dish Engineering about 1 hour after receiving one of the first 501s (I can't remember how long ago that was). :)

Is this a new 721 feature added in the recent software update L324, or has this been a part of the 721 software for a long time (and I never noticed it before)?

Hello,

A "special" will be airing on Monday during a timer period that happens to already have two daily timers (that popular 7pm ET period).

So, I was going to do my usual procedure of deleting one of the daily timers and make a note in my Calendar to recreate it later that evening.

I was pleasantly surprised to find a "Skip This Timer 1 Time" choice - something which I requested from Dish Engineering about 1 hour after receiving one of the first 501s (I can't remember how long ago that was). :)

Is this a new 721 feature added in the recent software update L324, or has this been a part of the 721 software for a long time (and I never noticed it before)?

It's always been there. You have to intentionally cause a timer conflict for it to pop up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)