722 Dish n it up Q?

hammerdown

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 14, 2005
Northern California
Last night when I switched to the HD only pack (online chat) I asked about replacing my 211 with a 722. She said for $125 I would get installation with any needed cabling and switches, and the only fee is $6 DVR fee. When I asked if there is a lease fee she said no. Does all that seem right? Also is there a fee for using an external HD?

I'd call and speak with someone directly to be sure... The "Chat" CSRs appear to me to be clueless.

Just on Monday I was chatting with one about DIU, and she still said 6Mo. Free HD, with 18 Mo. Commitment. I know the commitment was changed to 24 Mo., and even questioned her about it, and she confirmed it was 18.

Until I called the number she gave to sign up.

Last night when I switched to the HD only pack (online chat) I asked about replacing my 211 with a 722. She said for $125 I would get installation with any needed cabling and switches, and the only fee is $6 DVR fee. When I asked if there is a lease fee she said no. Does all that seem right? Also is there a fee for using an external HD?

The lease fee for the 1st leased unit is included, so unless you're keeping the 211 activated you shouldn't see a lease fee. Also, tell 'em you want the DVR Advantage plan and the DVR fee is included for one DVR.

Called today on my lunch break. Getting a 722 installed in place of the 211 on the 16th. They answered all my questions. It is $125 for the 722 and there is no lease fee. What is DVR Advantage? They did not mention it at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts