722 Installation Summary problem................

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Parlyle

Pub Member/Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 16, 2004
West Central Wisconsin
I just installed a replacement 722 for one that crashed it's hard drive. Didn't have any problems with the port assignments on the old one. I have included a picture of the new summary and the one on the right ( Satellite Input 2 ) has the problem, I think. What could have caused the problem? All of the ports are correctly input on the DP44 switch in the basement. as this has been hooked up for a couple of years without any inflictions. I do have another 722 running from the same DP44 and it has correct port assignments.
What do I do?
Thanks for any responses.............

Lyle IMG_2902.jpg

I would try a different port on the switch. If it is connected to port 1 try port two, but make sure and Leave the power inserter on port one. If the problem follows it, I would then try another seperator or triplexer, depending on what you have.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Just for information. I got everything back to normal.
The reason, I presume, I was having problems with the Installation Summary indicators was that I was doing a "Check Switch" in DUAL MODE on the receiver. I changed the receiver to SINGLE MODE and did the check and the problem was over. I also did a "System Info" run and it was normal. I hope this helps someone else. I really racked my brains, trying to figure out what could have been causing the problem with Sat 2 input. Thanks for the response, too.
Happy camper again..............

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)