722 issues

dexter230

Original poster
Jun 4, 2011
New York
Anyone have this happen to them, over the past 2 months my recordings are breaking up as if the signal was lost, but the picture is fine when it is being watched live. Also the rewind and pause functions do not work while watching the program record. Seems like it only happens during prime time on TV1

I had this problem when I was using a 722 and I had to get it replaced. Chances are that yours needs to be replaced as well. If you have an external hard drive connected to your 722, make sure to transfer your recordings onto it before your 722 gets replaced.

Anyone have this happen to them, over the past 2 months my recordings are breaking up as if the signal was lost, but the picture is fine when it is being watched live. Also the rewind and pause functions do not work while watching the program record. Seems like it only happens during prime time on TV1
Hi dexter230 and :welcome to Sat Guys! It does sound like your recording are being corrupted and the receiver will need to replaced. If you would like assistance with getting the exchange set-up. Please PM me your account info or phone#, name on the account and pin# and I will be happy to help!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts