722 L621 Software

Giljorak

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 13, 2003
Englewood, Colorado
Got home from work this morning and my 722 has L621 on it.

Looks like we now have the ability to create custom Groups(folders) and assign the timers to these Groups. I don't have an EHD so not sure if Groups work on them.

I like the group option now my wife gets to store all of her estrogen channel package shows in her own group.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like the groups are showing up on the dish remote access yet.

Got home from work this morning and my 722 has L621 on it.

Looks like we now have the ability to create custom Groups(folders) and assign the timers to these Groups. I don't have an EHD so not sure if Groups work on them.

I like the group option now my wife gets to store all of her estrogen channel package shows in her own group.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like the groups are showing up on the dish remote access yet.
I have been checking my 722 daily, forgetting to today until I read this post. Thanks for the reminder. I now have L621 (big jump - hope there are lots of fixes). In cycling through all the settings to investigate things, in Diagnostics when looking at the HDMI set up it is different now. It has always said that I have (truncated) 480i/p, 720i/p, 1080i/p24/30/60, but today it also has "... (1 more)". AND so what is this "one more"? My curiosity on this is that I'm getting more info about my Samsung 50A650 on this page than from anything else. AND what the 722 sees is how it will interact with my set and what features and programming I can get. It wasn't until L618 that the 722 saw my 50A650 capable of 1080p programming.

Anyway, any information will be greatly appreciated. In the meantime, I'll be looking around for more goodies. I love goodies! Especially, when they are new features, bug fixes or just make things work better.

Thanks . . .
. . . sf

P.S.
As far as Dish Remote Access, I feel that the "basic starter" state it's in, at the moment, that there is a lot missing in basic convenience that hopefully will be forthcoming additions. My 722 drops the BB connection too many times a day and has to be manually reacquired to use it effectively anyway. Oh well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)