722 loses "saved" time.

fharris770

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 5, 2009
Georgia
I am now working on my second 722 receiver. Experiencing same problem on replacement as I did with original. Often I watch programs I have "paused" and allowed time to build so I can skip through. Now I find I will suddenly get an error message saying saved time is lost and prompting me to reboot. This is very troubling. Yes, rebooting helps for a while, but problem reoccurs. Any Suggestions?
My original receiver finally simply failed to the extent I could not perform any hard drive related functions. DN replaced the unit with another.

Recording works just fine, but seems kind of sad to have to record then delete when all I want to do is skip through a news program and just watch the segments that interest me. Never had this problem with prior generation equipment ( a 508 and a 510)

It does not seem to stem from the receiver model, it is more from the software. My sister still has a 510 and she is getting the problems you describe. I started getting the same problem some time ago and just started recording everything as the way to get away from it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)