722 program guide issues

tcpuccio1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 4, 2007
Lancaster, NY
Well finally got dish out here to install the second "dish" on my house so I can get the HD programming and it works awesome. That was last week Wednesday. Today I have been having issues with the program guide. It will only go ahead about 2 hours using the right arrow to scroll and then it stops if I use the jump ahead button it just some no program infornation available for every channel what's going on here? When I first hooked this up with my old dish on the house it did the same thing for about 1 day then it self correted. Now it's doing it again. I now have a Dish pro plus dish and a second dish hooked up to this receiver..:cool:

I would recommend re-running the check switch. Confirm that you have all expected satellites, then exit out of the menus. Once you exit after the check switch, the receiver will re-download the guide data.

I believe the full guide data is only on 119 and/or 110 (for western arc). If you only "seeing" 129 or 61.5, it has been my experience that you will only receive guide data for the next 3 or so hours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)