well just got dish just in time

Status
Please reply by conversation.

etrin

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 11, 2008
Just in time to find out that monster channel is no longer available CRY

Since it was in the package that dish dropped is it a dead channel or hope it might go solo?

Monster and all the Voom channels have been gone since May 2008. Yes, all voom channels are dead. The company has closed shop in the US.

Monster and all the Voom channels have been gone since May 2008. Yes, all voom channels are dead. The company has closed shop in the US.

I found it odd that when I was at Wally World last night, they were showing Rush HD on the display TVs with the note: Please contact your Cable or Satellite TV Provided to subscribe to Voom Networks...........how is it that they deliver this in the stores??

Except for their lawyers.... ;)

I didn't know that they were gone since may. The list I got with the receivers still list all of them. When I asked they acted like it was canceled last week.

Monster was the one I wanted most, when I looked at the list of movies it was all of the ones I always wanted to see. .OLD stuff that actually was fun to watch.

The crap that is on the sci-fi channel has gone to a rating of 10.....thats IQ points LOL
and chiller just shows the same serials over and over. and a movie a month

The guides they ship with the receivers never get updated. The 622/722 ones are pretty out of date, and the ones they ship with the 322/311 still have AT 180 as a package! (That package hasn't existed for years.)

I found it odd that when I was at Wally World last night, they were showing Rush HD on the display TVs with the note: Please contact your Cable or Satellite TV Provided to subscribe to Voom Networks...........how is it that they deliver this in the stores??
It is very possible that what you were seeing was a recording. The VOOM chs are long gone.
These were niche channels that took up valuable space and were viewed by a small audience..

It is very possible that what you were seeing was a recording. The VOOM chs are long gone.
These were niche channels that took up valuable space and were viewed by a small audience..

Ohhhh, you are asking for it:p

Yes its no surprise it is gone, the channels went away in May. The Monsters HD channel was one of the good VOOM HD channels. We can only hope that it comes back in some form in the future.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)