722 Receiver or LNB bad?

incomenet

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 12, 2006
I am getting messages for internal error or Channel not subscribed every few minutes, often loss of signal. I would like to upgrade to 722k with the OTA module but I hear these are having problems. I know that either way I need to get a service call, so my question is what is the best way to contact Dish? I have had plenty of bad experiences with clueless CSR's in the past and also very unknowledgeable service people. I have holes all over my roof from an installer who would not believe he had a bad new LNB so he kept moving the dish until I convinced them to try another LNB.

I am getting messages for internal error or Channel not subscribed every few minutes, often loss of signal. I would like to upgrade to 722k with the OTA module but I hear these are having problems. I know that either way I need to get a service call, so my question is what is the best way to contact Dish? I have had plenty of bad experiences with clueless CSR's in the past and also very unknowledgeable service people. I have holes all over my roof from an installer who would not believe he had a bad new LNB so he kept moving the dish until I convinced them to try another LNB.

I can get you taken care of. I would just need you to send me a PM with your account information.

Yes, Zach has been working on this for me, and so far been vey helpful.

Thanks Zach

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)