722 Timer Problem

choskyigragspa

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 30, 2007
I've had a recent "issue" with a recording timer on my 722. (Not a serious issue, but I don't want it to happen again.)

I originally set (last week) my DVR to record a DiscoveryHD program on Sunday night ("The Science of Sex Appeal"). On Saturday, in looking at my daily schedule, I noticed that the program wasn't appearing. However, the timer for it did show up (as a one-time recording) in the list of timers. (I had nothing else scheduled to be recorded on Sunday...so it wasn't a problem with priorities.) I fiddled with the timer, and noticed that it then showed up on my daily schedule to be recorded.

Now on Monday I see that the program was not recorded last night. In my Daily Schedule when I scroll up to look at past recordings the program does show up, but whereas all the other programs say "Done" or "Skipped" the entry for this program says "Deleted" (and, in particular, it says "Deleted by User 1."

I'm 100% certain, however, that I didn't delete the program, nor did I delete the timer. Any idea why the timer didn't work?

How many events do you have on the daily schedule (with hide skipped off) do you have?
I think(someone correct me if I am wrong) you can only have 256 events max
keep in mind your event number is ever changing
You need some overhead on your events ,because of things like a "how its made" weekend that will add a ton of events to your list temporarily
I just checked mine (242), time to clean up my list

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)