722 w/2 Remotes

JonUrban

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Eastern Connecticut
After 13 years of using Dish, I have returned to Cable, much to my dismay but being a NY sports fan, I really had no choice.

Consequently, I no longer need my 722 so I figured I'd offer it here first before I put it on eBay.

It's in perfect shape, I have "the box", it has 2 remotes that are very "clean", and my account was closed in good standing. I checked the going prices on eBay, and they're all selling for around $175.

I would like to sell at $150, and I'll include the shipping and insurance. With the 2 remotes, I figure this is a pretty good deal. If not, like I said, I'll eBay the thing.

Any questions, shoot me a PM. Shipping via UPS. Payment by PayPal. Unit is in 100% working order and looks new. US Addresses only.

Once I ship it, it's yours. No returns. Sold AS-IS. (Sorry to be so finite, but I've gotten shafted a few times by eBay buyers, and I'm just not into playing these games anymore)

THANKS

(If you want to check my eBay feedback, my eBay username is 'oblio98' and I have 100% feedback - since 1998)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)