722- "web activation"

fishman316

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 31, 2011
michigan
I have a 722 and was wondering what #4-web activation under broadband setup does. my receiver says that it is connected online but whenever I try this option it gives me error 452 and says to try again later. What is the purpose of this option? is it something that is no longer used?

You have to go to dishonline to activate your receiver before you can get any streaming content.

I can stream content. My receiver shows "connected" on dishonline and on my tv. I was just wondering what the "web activation" option is used for. I have a 722. I press menu,6,1,9, then 4. It always tells me to try gain later.

I can stream content. My receiver shows "connected" on dishonline and on my tv. I was just wondering what the "web activation" option is used for. I have a 722. I press menu,6,1,9, then 4. It always tells me to try gain later.

Had to web activate both my 722 and 612 before they worked correctly.I have read that they are having issues with some web activations.You might wanna check with a dirt team member to see if they can help sort it out.

any dirt team members available? When I first go to dishonline it does say that i have a slingbox. I have a sling adapter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)