722 will not record Locals

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

smackman1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 4, 2007
north louisiana
My daughter had her Dish moved to her new house. The Dish Tech set her up on the eastern arc so she could receive her locals in HD. The 722 will not record the Locals. All the other channels record fine. I believe her locals come off sat 72; the rest from 61.5

What is wrong and what can be done to fix it?
Thanks in advance.

Do the timers show in the Daily Schedule (DVR 3x to get there)? Or what is happening (black recordings, not showing, skipped, etc)?

Any more details you can provide would be great.

There is no recording, nothing; no skip...
The original Timers are still in the system BUT they were setup for the SD locals.... Is that the problem? Do I need to remove the old SD Local timers and setup the Timers on the HD Locals?

The original Timers are still in the system BUT they were setup for the SD locals.... Is that the problem? Do I need to remove the old SD Local timers and setup the Timers on the HD Locals?

YES, they ARE different channels.

yes. Eastern Arc locals have different "channel numbers" (they remap the numbers to the channels you know) so yes redo the timers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)