722DVR error 311

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

1955dalee

Original poster
Feb 10, 2008
WVa
When I first power on this message appears "an issue has been detected that may effect your ability to record or pause live tv "error#311 ... if I clear that message I can watch Dish tv but if I press DVR button or try to record I get error #024 " unable to access this feature at this time.data not available " I tried to reboot numerous times ( plug/replug and/or holding power button ) no help... Dish T/S says it's probably the harddrive and they'll send a new DVR. But I have 60some recordings that I'll lose...Suggestions anyone ??

More than likely you won't have any recordings now. I had one do that last year and when it finally let me into the DVR menu, they were gone. Sorry, but your recordings are probably gone. If it does come back, get an external hard drive and transfer them to that. Hard drives fail, not much you can do about it. Hopefully you had DHPP from dish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)