722K Defying Gravity Recording Problem

cummingsje

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 10, 2007
I've had the 722K since April and have had really no problems to speak of. We recorded the two hour pilot of Defying Gravity the other night and experienced a problem with the recording. About 2/3 of the way into the recording it skipped to the end. I tried skipping back, fast forwarding, etc. with no luck. Even tried to send to the EHD which it did fine but with the same result. I recorded it via an OTA channel and i confirmed no problems with the channel itself. Just wondered if anyone else experienced this. Luckily we were able to watch the end on abc.com or the wife might not have been so understanding:rant:.:eek:

Yes if you did any deleting of external hard drive events while the receiver is recording something it will screw them up big time. That is a big quirk with this 722k. IT needs to be fixed.

Didn't do any thing with the EHD while it was recording. Strange behavior I'll keep an eye on.

This conversation was not as cool as the title implies... I was expecting some space age stuff... :(

:D:) Sorry to dash your hopes!! Looking back at the title it did look a little ominous and "sci fi ish" didn't it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts