722k drops WiFi connection, needs reboot to reconnect

lazydogmot

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 27, 2009
N/E Florida
Our 722k with software L6.88 loses it's connection with our broadband WiFi every couple of days. We can try all the on menu/onscreen procedures and the only thing that will restore the connection is pulling the receiver's AC plug out for ten seconds. We are using the Dish/Netgear BB WiFi Connector with a Netgear WN3000RP Wireless Range Extender which gets a very good signal, when it's connected it's in the 90's. When everything is working, the streaming pictures look great. Anyone else run into this problem?

Our 722k with software L6.88 loses it's connection with our broadband WiFi every couple of days. We can try all the on menu/onscreen procedures and the only thing that will restore the connection is pulling the receiver's AC plug out for ten seconds. We are using the Dish/Netgear BB WiFi Connector with a Netgear WN3000RP Wireless Range Extender which gets a very good signal, when it's connected it's in the 90's. When everything is working, the streaming pictures look great. Anyone else run into this problem?

I haven't seen this problem but I have seen others mentioning problems with the broadband connection. Can you PM me your account information so I can submit a technical problem report?

Thanks Zach. Come to think of it, even when the receiver tells us that it's not connected to broadband, it still gives us the signal strength. Is this normal or even possible when not connected?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts