I actually spoke to Winegard about this. They said the 722/722k will work, but if you have two TVs, both have to be watching the same thing. It only points to a single orbital at a time like the Tailgater. They suggest it works best with the 211/211k.

I have the GM 1518 and as stated above it will work with the 722, but the dish can only receive one satelite at a time. I mostly use mine with the 211.

if you have two TVs, both have to be watching the same thing

I think the winegard has an aux (2nd) output so if you run two lines to the 722 ,both tuners will work.
You do not have to be on the same channel rather the channels have to be coming from the same satellite (info twice shows the current sat)
Also only the primary wire (tuner) will control the dish
there are some dip switches inside the winegard that have to be set for dish net because direct is the default factory setting

I think the winegard has an aux (2nd) output so if you run two lines to the 722 ,both tuners will work.
You do not have to be on the same channel rather the channels have to be coming from the same satellite (info twice shows the current sat)
Also only the primary wire (tuner) will control the dish
there are some dip switches inside the winegard that have to be set for dish net because direct is the default factory setting

That sounds better than what the rep told me and makes more sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts