77 question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

levibluewa

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 25, 2006
WA, OR, CA
If one had a 110-119-129 setup with vip receivers (211s),...could one put up another dish and add 77 or does that require some special authorization.

IF you have a 1000.2 sat dish, all you need to do is run a side sat for 77 sat into the IN port of the lnb and run the check switch. You're all set to go. No special authorization needed.

Scenario #2

...with a 1000+ (110-118.75-119-129), dpp 44 switch, 2-211 receivers, would one need anything extra to add 77? Is there an "input" on the 1000+ to add a 5th sat location?

Would there be a receiver conflict in deciding which sat to pull a signal from...?

Thanks in advance.

Some local markets are on 77 in HD. I use a 1000.2 and hookup 77 to the lnb out. I tried an 18 inch dish but it would pixelate due to interference to neighboring satellite so I put up a SuperDish and am as good as gold now. The one thing I do not like is that it collects snow easily.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)