811/6000 Guide--What's UP?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ilaudio

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 5, 2003
For the last week or so I can only view about 2hours ahead of the current time. The rest after that states "info not available". Even when it says loading new info...it doesn't change anything

ilaudio said:
For the last week or so I can only view about 2hours ahead of the current time. The rest after that states "info not available". Even when it says loading new info...it doesn't change anything

This has been happening to me ever since the last software update. It is extremely annoying. I cut my 811 off every night, sometimes on OTA, sometimes on SAT channel.

Sometimes, I show no info at all in the guide and cant even switch between favorites, the 811 does not resond at all. I have to soft reboot (power button push for 10-15 sec), and go through the whole aquiring signal thing. When it comes back on I have some guide info, but for only 2 hours at most.

I have tried arrowing to the right for a long time to get the 811 to force a download of guide info, but when I do, it goes throught he download process, but when it finishes, I still only have 2 hours at most.

Very disconcerting as it was fixed up until the last update.

Oak

Just to let you know this problem isn't universal. I have guide data out to 40+ hours consistantly. I don't however use the OTA part of the 811.

NightRyder

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)