811 and replay tv ?

retsef said:
I have the Dish 811 and am getting tired of waiting for the 921 for my theater room. So, I tried to hook up my Replay 3030 and can't get the IR to work. What's the code? 0775? Does that turn the 811 on/off or just for changing the channels? Of course, this is just interim until the 921 ships again!!!
//http:www.planetreplay.com
try this forum... might help, I use a 6000u with my 5040 code 0775... I leave my reciever on though. Had problems with it turning on.

retsef said:
I have the Dish 811 and am getting tired of waiting for the 921 for my theater room. So, I tried to hook up my Replay 3030 and can't get the IR to work. What's the code? 0775? Does that turn the 811 on/off or just for changing the channels? Of course, this is just interim until the 921 ships again!!!
It just changes the channels-it's not supposed to be able to turn it on/off. Your 811 should remain on at all times.

Does the RTV have a learn feature for it's remote function? You could alway use the new teaching capability of the 811 to teach the RTV how to talk to the 811.

How much you pay for the RTV? It was pretty cheap if I remember correct. Could be time for Ebay. Can they hack a RTV? :)

Replay has been hacked but they want release the source code unless the replay servers stop working.... $150 for 2 of them and $400 for 5040

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts