811 and VCR

Well, set both timers independantly...Jeez...next you will be asking for some sort of device so you don't have to get off your sofa to change/tune channels or volume levels....:no.... Man kids these days.

Jason

nippjas said:
Well, set both timers independantly...Jeez...next you will be asking for some sort of device so you don't have to get off your sofa to change/tune channels or volume levels....:no.... Man kids these days.

Jason
Hey I just wanted to know if this is still a bug in the 811.

I help you out and stop posting

trido

trido said:
Hey I just wanted to know if this is still a bug in the 811.

I help you out and stop posting

trido
trido...my response is what is referred to as "Dry Humor"...it is silently implying that it would be a convenience for this feature to work correctly. No one has reported any P282 usage experiences yet so your question can't be answered...yet. All I know is this VCR timer firing bug was supposed to be fixed.

Jason

bavaria72 said:
Hmmm, thin skin. Not good with this group....... : ) - since my damn smiley icons won't insert for some reason! : )

Do you have your smilies turned on? I know it's somewhere in your profile, but I don't remember where. :)

ShadowEKU said:
Easy tiger... Jason was joking... We do use alot of humor around here. By the way jason thanks... i just got my waiver for CBSHD
Took awhile...holy cow how long ago did I send you that letter? But anyways I'm glad it worked out for you...Now hopefully they don't move the channel to AMC 15 or 16...:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)