811 deals, in lieu of 921

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

PNotar

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 2, 2003
Philadelphia, PA
Hey!

Since it's looking more and more like the 921 will not be around this month, I'm thinking about going with the 811 and taking the loss. I've been ignoring most of the 811 posts for a while, but I recall that there was some kind of deal in place (as opposed to the $399 listed on Dish's site). I think it was $199 with a year commitment to HD and AT50. Is this right? Was it through resellers or through Dish directly? Is it still active?

Thanks!
P.

Please see the 25-page Sticky post at the top of this forum. FLASH: Dish 811 now $199 for Existing Customers! (Also, if you are an excusive customer, you can get it for $149). There are many posts here about this deal. Please read the existing posts.

Tony S said:
Please see the 25-page Sticky post at the top of this forum. FLASH: Dish 811 now $199 for Existing Customers! (Also, if you are an excusive customer, you can get it for $149). There are many posts here about this deal. Please read the existing posts.

What he said :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)