811 Favorite Channels limit?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Mark_AR

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
North Arkansas
While setting up a new favorites list on my 811, I found that I can only have 96 channels in a single favorites list.

The user guide states that you can have an unlimited number of channels per list, but only 4 different favorites lists.

96 is NOT unlimited. Depending on my mood, I set up anywhere from 20 to all channels. I would like to omit the PPV, AO, NHL, and NBA from the list I see but keep the rest. That is quite a bit over 96 channels.

Any idea if this was a change in L263 or just another case of E* not knowing what their equipment limitations are.

The engineer I talked to about this said that they had some memory management issues with the early releases, hence you don't have unlimited favorites. He said that it would be fixed in an upcoming release, but wasn't sure exactly when but it didn't sound like it would be that far out in the future, but you never know with E*.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts