811 & losing CBS OTA channels

JimMcC

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 4, 2004
Up until a few days ago, I was receiving all the local digital OTA channels from Milwaukee just fine. Then I went to tune in CBS and it was gone. I did a "digital scan" and it shows up on guide, I hit "SAVE", go back to guide, channel appears on guide, then hit "OK" to view channel and they disappear. I then go back to guide and they are no longer listed. CBS has 3 digital channels. Any ideas? This has never happened to me before, I'm wondering if I need to get a new 811. Thanks.

I am a Milwaukee area user with an 811, and had the exact same experience. The 811 scanned & held the local CBS channel after the 269 update, until a few days ago when it disappeared, and keeps disappearing.

Kaz, 811

Kaz, so do you think it's CBS or our 811's? Have you called CBS, I haven't called them yet? I wanted to post this first.

I am unsure, through I suspect it is an 811 bug. I believe I saw other posts in this forum discussing the issue before I was inflicted with it. I was planning to call Dish when I get some time. I'll post a report when I do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts