811 needs a test switch to operate everytime

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bmwaaron

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 25, 2003
Hey guys, I guess I havent been paying to much attention latley and really havent been using my 811 since I got it for a couple of reasons. The first problem I am having is every time I turn it on It will not aquire any sat signals until I perform a test switch, then it performs the aquiring signal then it downloads the guild. Its been doing this since day one and it is an older model. Think I was one of the first in my area to get one. Ive been checking for software to fix this but still doesnt seem to do anything diffrent after about a year of SW updates. Another thing I noticed recently is that everytime I turn it on it starts on a Sirius channel. It will play music but when I go to change channels I get the same issue that I described first. I know there has been a Hardware change since they first came out. Do u think I should call and complain or are these issues pretty common for this unit?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)