87west

Status
Please reply by conversation.

kdjuan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 5, 2006
Is everyone having issues with this satellite.
i was able to get all of the retro mux and rev'n tv and others but now iam not able to pick up any of them.
iam able to get walk tv, univison test screen.

Is everyone having issues with this satellite.
i was able to get all of the retro mux and rev'n tv and others but now iam not able to pick up any of them.
iam able to get walk tv, univison test screen.
Retro and others are coming in fine here in Central PA on 10' dish and Titanium C1-PLL.

ok guys whats the secret in tweeking up the lnb.
iam hitting the arc from 55w to 135w
just need help with the focal distance and all
any tips

I wasn't having any issues receiving anything on this sat until TONIGHT, Saturday. Now, JUST the Luken mux channels on 4140 V are having the video jumping all over, but the audio is coming in fine. Other channels NOT Luken are working fine.

Signal level is fluctuating a bit, but it shouldn't be doing this. Is anybody else having trouble with this?

My weather here is fine, though cold at 41 degrees F.

Reactions: wvman
so since iam hitting the entire arc. there is no need in adjusting the dish right?

so since iam hitting the entire arc. there is no need in adjusting the dish right?

I would say you are correct. There seems to me to be something wrong with this sat for now, at least from what I can see with what's going on tonight. Maybe it was also acting up last night when you first posted.

ok, i know its just odd a few nights ago they were coming in crystal clear.

I wasn't having any issues receiving anything on this sat until TONIGHT, Saturday. Now, JUST the Luken mux channels on 4140 V are having the video jumping all over, but the audio is coming in fine. Other channels NOT Luken are working fine.

Signal level is fluctuating a bit, but it shouldn't be doing this. Is anybody else having trouble with this?

My weather here is fine, though cold at 41 degrees F.

I didn't notice signal fluxuation, but some of the channels would break up and some would lose signal altogether and then back on. When it was doing this, it carried a constant signal level of 95/86. However, a couple weeks ago, I was watching Heartland and it just went off. When it didn't come back on in a few seconds like it always did, I checked the other channels and they were all off.

The whole MUX was down a half hour or more. I never saw it down that long. The other channels on the satellite were fine. They've been having some issues lately. One of the Heartland channels has been off for weeks. Just a slate up asking you to stand by, they're having issues. Glad I didn't stand by. I'd still be waiting on it to come back on. :)

Reactions: primestar31

Is the signal on all the satellites across the arc pretty much the same? If there's a pattern of signal levels dropping dramatically when you go east to west or vice versa, you're probably not tracking properly. It may need a little fine tuning to tweak it in. I can't imagine it needing much since you're indicating that you get channels on both ends of the arc. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts