9/10/2009 11:00am - Uplink Activity Report - 5 changes

D

DigiDish Uplink Report

Original poster
SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 9/10/2009 11:00am - 5 changes

Uplink Comparison Range: 09/10/2009 10:41A - 09/10/2009 11:00A

Channel Removals:
7510 - WLAJ (NA) removed from Echostar12 61.5W TP 07 Spotbeam 10(Lansing, MI-ABC)
8444 - KFDM (NA) removed from Echostar12 61.5W TP 09 Spotbeam 17(Beaumont, TX-CBS)

Channel Package Flag Changes:
8714(7) - WWMTD [MPEG4 SD] - Echostar12 61.5W TP 15 Spotbeam 10 changed to not shown in non-sub's guides (A) (H)(Kalamazoo, MI-CW)
201(5) - NOTAX [MPEG2 SD] - EchoStar11 110W TP 02 ConUS beam changed package flags (A)
201(5) - NOTAX [MPEG4 SD] - EchoStar8 77W TP 12 ConUS beam changed package flags (A)

Channels in the system: 6654
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available
(H) = Hidden from non-subscribers

WWMTD fixed...yay! Think I have the wording backwards on that one... should be not shown.

What was wrong with it? I was seeing it last night on Dish channel 7 from sat 110.

It seems strange that Dish is carrying a sub channel from Freedom after the length of time they were not getting along but they don't currently carry any of the other sub channels in the West Michigan area yet.

Also, I'm surprised they haven't mapped it to channel 3-2 as that is what it is locally.

What was wrong with it? I was seeing it last night on Dish channel 7 from sat 110.

It seems strange that Dish is carrying a sub channel from Freedom after the length of time they were not getting along but they don't currently carry any of the other sub channels in the West Michigan area yet.

Also, I'm surprised they haven't mapped it to channel 3-2 as that is what it is locally.

It was showing in everyone's guides across the US that had 61.5 in their setup when they couldn't sub or hell, even see the spotbeam that it was in for that matter.

dish cant map locals to subchannels. So they have to pick a number. In some cases, they use the actual rf channel (in this case 8) but they may use something different...sometimes a known thing (like in this case 7)

It was showing in everyone's guides across the US that had 61.5 in their setup when they couldn't sub or hell, even see the spotbeam that it was in for that matter.

Got it. Thanks.

Now I will sit and wait for WWMT 3 in HD...