$9.99 Welcome Pack will disappear 02/01/10

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
i have this lineup and have had this lineup for sevenral months now. i always bye the college football lineup from espn that airs on saturndays but it was obvieosly before this annoncement. if i bye the lineup next seasen will i be penelized and forced to go to high lineup above welcome? and i have the nba lineup too. if i deside to not renew it what will happen?

I highly doubt they will take the package away from you for subscribing (or choosing to cancel) to one of the "league pass" sports subscriptions. If you log-in to your online account, the link for those are found under "pay-per-view". I think where you might get into trouble - just as an example - would be if you now went to trying to add or remove one of the premium movie packages or an a la carte channel. Or they may just wait altogether and let it stick until "Saturnday" and then remove it. :D :up

I've had the $9.99 welcome pack for a few months. Love it. Glad I found out about it here and connected after they did away with pre-paid. Btw I LOVED PRE-paid. Wish they'd bring that back.

I have had the Welcome Pack for several years now. I love it. I have the 5.99 local channels as well. I recently added the superstation add on and HBO. It did not change my plan. I think you can add anything you like as long as you don't change your core package. I have rented movies as well. I keep wanting to upgrade to get a few more channels but every time I weigh the pros and cons it is just not worth it to upgrade. I would have to get the 250 plan to keep some of the channels I watch. I can't live without MSNBC or HUB. I also get National Geographic but I don't watch it much. I just notice that I have AMC HD witch rocks. I do wish I got CNN and I wish I could get some of the channels I have in HD like Food Network and MSNBC but it is just not worth the huge jump in price a month to get.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)