921 at Sears!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

fr8flyr

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 4, 2003
Providence Forge, VA
I ordered the 921 from Sears when they had it on their web site. I just got an e-mail from them stating that it had been discontinued and my order was cancelled. What a Hoot, I wonder if Charley knows it’s been discontinued?

Earl

I just got the same email.

Subject: HD Satellite Receiver with DVR Technology w/Integrated Off-air ATSC Tuner has been discontinued.

Unfortunately, the HD Satellite Receiver with DVR Technology w/Integrated Off-air ATSC Tuner, 05738193000, has been discontinued and is no longer available. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Please revisit us at http://www.sears.com.

If you have any comments or questions, please contact us.
By email: order@sears.com or
By Phone: 1-800-349-4358

-Sears.com Customer Service.

What the HELL!? I have just received the same message from Sears. I had set myself up to be notified when the product was available and instead, I receive;

Unfortunately, the HD Satellite Receiver with DVR Technology w/Integrated
Off-air ATSC Tuner, 05738193000, has been discontinued and is no longer
available. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Scott,
What's the buzz on the 921?! Is it a dead product line, or is it going to be re-tooled and released at a later date? What gives? Do you have any information on this?

Spence

The 921 isn't a dead product line. Sears just won't get any stock of them for a couple of months after launch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)