921 Bid War on Ebay

a bid ending on may 12 won another 921 for....$910. of course with a buggy history..may not be a good idea. if we put that into the system it will receive all updates ond software upgrades, right???

In case anyone is still curious, the seller's account has been shut down.

nuts4scuba: Just as well you didn't win.

Really though guys, I'd get a TiVo long before I pay $1500 for a 921. E* really needs to get it's act together.

David_Levin said:
In case anyone is still curious, the seller's account has been shut down.

nuts4scuba: Just as well you didn't win.

Really though guys, I'd get a TiVo long before I pay $1500 for a 921. E* really needs to get it's act together.

Once again, things aren't as cut and dry for everyone. Some may be in a Pegasus area, or live in a area where E* carries locals and D* does not.

PLEASE stop lecturing us about D*. We know they are more stable, but they are not superior in every comparison area.....

I am on the list to get a 921 in the next couple of weeks, and I already have one if anyone is interested in purchasing it when I receive it.

sampatterson said:
Mark @ DishDepot emailed me that my 921 ships tomorrow and my other one next week. So they are slowly trickling into the channel.
get him to send me that 2nd one and take my place in line for your second one. I was only #12 when I checked last week :D

John Walsh said:
get him to send me that 2nd one and take my place in line for your second one. I was only #12 when I checked last week :D

I think people must be cancelling. I was #3 and #4 on the list as of last week. I just got an email saying he shipped me both of mine today as the people before me had cancelled.

sampatterson said:
I think people must be cancelling. I was #3 and #4 on the list as of last week. I just got an email saying he shipped me both of mine today as the people before me had cancelled.

I just spoke to Mark and he said that he spoke to someone high up at E* and they should start shipping a bunch real soon. Last week I was #13 - he told me he got two in so those were probably yours. That should move me to # 8 at the very least. Maybe a week or two!!!

For anyone that has a extra new 921, I will pay $200 over the standard price plus S&H. Send me a private message.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)