921 date!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Tahoerob

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 10, 2003
Hayden, ID
Date given

A local distributer for Dish went to the Baltimore seminar this week, and the date for the 921 was given as 11\1\03 or sooner!

I am sure Scott may mention this in his reviews.

Robert :D

I think this date was also mentioned in the last Charlie Chat, glad to hear it hasn't changed.

No unfortunately no word yet, I would expect it around the cost of a 721, however remember there is no additional outlet fee for the second tuner, so it pays for itself over time in saving of the $5 additional outlet fee. :)

Scott Greczkowski said:
No unfortunately no word yet, I would expect it around the cost of a 721, however remember there is no additional outlet fee for the second tuner, so it pays for itself over time in saving of the $5 additional outlet fee. :)

But you lose those savings with the new PVR fee :) At least I think so. You do get two tv output though, so that does help.

Yup you get PVR on two TV's and if you have the everything pack there is no DVR fee.

I do understand that there will be a limited amount of 322 / 522 units in November.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts