921 eBay Prices

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Hey, please do not talk about my winning bidder that way. I for one am very happy with his decision to buy my 921!

Some of the folks on E-Bay really don't know what they're doing. When I was selling my D* HNS-E86 I had one gent e-mail me asking if I'd close the bid early if he paid $485 for it. Being the honest (stupid) person that I am I e-mailed him back asking why he offered that amount, he said his son said it was a good receiver and as a D* customer he wanted to upgrade to HD. I let him know that he could get a new, and newer model, receiver and pointed him to a few websites. He thanked me and when his way. I ended up selling the E86 for a price I was happy.

rad said:
Some of the folks on E-Bay really don't know what they're doing. When I was selling my D* HNS-E86 I had one gent e-mail me asking if I'd close the bid early if he paid $485 for it. Being the honest (stupid) person that I am I e-mailed him back asking why he offered that amount, he said his son said it was a good receiver and as a D* customer he wanted to upgrade to HD. I let him know that he could get a new, and newer model, receiver and pointed him to a few websites. He thanked me and when his way. I ended up selling the E86 for a price I was happy.
I'll give you $100.0 for the TV in your avitar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)