921 eBay Prices

Hey, please do not talk about my winning bidder that way. I for one am very happy with his decision to buy my 921!

Some of the folks on E-Bay really don't know what they're doing. When I was selling my D* HNS-E86 I had one gent e-mail me asking if I'd close the bid early if he paid $485 for it. Being the honest (stupid) person that I am I e-mailed him back asking why he offered that amount, he said his son said it was a good receiver and as a D* customer he wanted to upgrade to HD. I let him know that he could get a new, and newer model, receiver and pointed him to a few websites. He thanked me and when his way. I ended up selling the E86 for a price I was happy.

rad said:
Some of the folks on E-Bay really don't know what they're doing. When I was selling my D* HNS-E86 I had one gent e-mail me asking if I'd close the bid early if he paid $485 for it. Being the honest (stupid) person that I am I e-mailed him back asking why he offered that amount, he said his son said it was a good receiver and as a D* customer he wanted to upgrade to HD. I let him know that he could get a new, and newer model, receiver and pointed him to a few websites. He thanked me and when his way. I ended up selling the E86 for a price I was happy.
I'll give you $100.0 for the TV in your avitar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)