921 OTA Locals (DFW) PROBLEM!!!

glenn z

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Dec 3, 2003
I deleted and added my OTA locals numerous times. I can get the sub channels but not the main channels to show up in my program guide (e.g., I can see 5-2 but not 5-1). Any ideas???? This sucks.

Same problem here!! They better fix this crap!!!!!!!!

They better realize, Voom ain't Voom anymore! I'd rather have Universal HD over TNT HD. They make me pay $5 a month for DVR services, then want me to pay (which I won't do) for there crappy satellite SD locals in order to get the guide info, then they amazingly fix it and it works good (I'm so happy). Now they've screwed it up and I've lost my HD channels that I had the guide info for. This is totally not good!!!!

Anybody else having a problem with their OTA locals? I would hate to miss CSI tonight. Any suggestions to get this fixed? I tried deleting and rescanning for the locals numerous times last night and kept getting the same proble (can't get the main channel in the guide, only the sub-channels).

Thanks!

Nope...all good here in Plano.

As far as missing CSI goes, do you have a dish pointed at 61.5? You qualify for CBS-HD is youre getting Dallas locals.

I called support last night. They said the problem was with the latest s/w update. They had to add the Dish locals in order for me to get my OTA locals. They will credit me for the cost of the Dish locals until they get the s/w fixed.

Even my VOOM OTA worked great last night. Maybe you should go to EBAY and buy an out of business VOOM receiver for OTA they seem to work better than DISH.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)