Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Thank you for your amazing response to our 921 Preorder deal. At this time we will be no longer accepting pre orders for the 921.

Didn't get a 921? All is not lost, we are looking to start a waiting list for 921's in the near future.

Thanks again for your interest in the Dishplayer 921 and thank you for your support of SatelliteGuys!

Scott Greczkowski said:
Thank you for your amazing response to our 921 Preorder deal. At this time we will be no longer accepting pre orders for the 921.

Didn't get a 921? All is not lost, we are looking to start a waiting list for 921's in the near future.

Thanks again for your interest in the Dishplayer 921 and thank you for your support of SatelliteGuys!

Scott, I was lucky enough to get a pre-order in. Is there a way to tell what number I am on the list??? Thanks - Rick

swinslow said:
Make me feel bad...what did I miss out on?

Steve
Possibly paying $999 for the 921 but getting it sooner rather than later. Fret not, all is not lost. If you wait you just might get it for less (I hope).

Shipping on the 8th in limited quantities. (I am told less then 200 for all of the USA)

Lets hope they are correct. :D

Scott Greczkowski said:
Shipping on the 8th in limited quantities. (I am told less then 200 for all of the USA)

200 for all of the US does not sound like much.

DenR said:
Scott Greczkowski said:

200 for all of the US does not sound like much.

I'm inclined to agree, and since I'm on the "Waiting" list as opposed to the "Pre-Order" list, I'm a little worried that my "Merry Christmas To ME" might not make it in time. :(

Scott, are you at liberty to say how many people are on your two 921 lists?

Thanks!
P.

I would just hope to have one for the season premiere of 'Six Feet Under' and the HDNet showings of 'Odyssey 5'...although the playoffs and Super Bowl twould be nice also.

Hard to tell what will come first, me hooking up a 921 in my living room, or Cinemax and/or Starz! HD . . . . :shock:

drcos said:
Hard to tell what will come first, me hooking up a 921 in my living room, or Cinemax and/or Starz! HD . . . . :shock:

If I had to bet I'd say the 921, I don't see E* adding any more HD for awhile since they're using 110 for new HD for the immediate future.

Would like to get on the 921 waiting list.
Could you Email me, when the List is open.

robze

PNotar said:
Scott, are you at liberty to say how many people are on your two 921 lists?

Scott - this would be very helpful in assessing our chances for a 921 this or next year. If you don't want to make it public, can you PM me with an estimate of how many pre-orders and wait-list requests are ahead of me? Thanks.

Seeing how you posted as guest and did not tell me your username or email address you registered under, it would be very hard for me to tell you that. :)

Honestly I feel MOST on the list will not get theirs before Christmas, much less the new year.

We will work hard to fill all orders as quickly as possible, however we can only send out the units as fast as we get them from Dish. :)

We hope to have word tommorow. There will be a retailer chat, and the hope is that the 921 is officially released on that chat.

Look for our coverages of the Retailer Chat here tommorow, with hopefully good news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)