921 Receiver NOW on Dish Network's website!

BobMurdoch

Playing XBoxOne SeriesX/Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 12, 2003
Brielle, NJ
http://www.dishnetwork.com/content/products/receivers/HD/index.shtml

PLEASE let this be the sign we have been waiting for.......

Once again my sig says it all.......

I noticed that myself, I figured someone would probably try to order from them direct, maybe the CSR's will know when the retailers will get them? ;)

The CSRs have no information on the release. In fact the CSR I spoke with was not aware that it was listed on their web site. I also spoke to a local retailer here in Atlanta and he advised me that he was informed the 921 should, he stressed should, be available Monday December 22.

BCH said:
The CSRs have no information on the release. In fact the CSR I spoke with was not aware that it was listed on their web site. I also spoke to a local retailer here in Atlanta and he advised me that he was informed the 921 should, he stressed should, be available Monday December 22.

I too called a CSR & got "its not availalbe". He too had to go check to website after I told him it was there to verify!!! Don't they know of using email to CSR to keep them up to date!?!?!

It is really CRUEL & INHUMANE to have it listed there.....all shiny.....ready to plug in................BUT NOT YET IN MY HANDS!!

My dealer talked with his distributer today. He said that the distributer said that we are looking at Monday or Tuesday next week! I also received a call from someone at the executive office who responded to an e-mail I sent to ceo@echostar.com. She said that they are working hard to get up a few more HD channels within the next few weeks! Maybe there is a Santa!

DVDDAD said:
My dealer talked with his distributer today. He said that the distributer said that we are looking at Monday or Tuesday next week! I also received a call from someone at the executive office who responded to an e-mail I sent to ceo@echostar.com. She said that they are working hard to get up a few more HD channels within the next few weeks! Maybe there is a Santa!

That would be a great way to trump & steal thunder from D* HD DVR that will be featured at CES in Jan.

Click on retailer and plug in your Zip code. It will give you a list oif retailers in your area that will have it. In my case, just one in the entire state.

However, do I wait? A reliable rumor I am hearing is that the 921 will be on sale after CES, at the DirecTivo price of $799, plus a 1 year commitment. $200 is $200.

Then again, I am already committed for 2 years after agreeing to take the 510 for free. Do I want to be on the hook for 3?!!!!

Early Next Year?

I just called Dish Network and the csr said it would be early next year, but had no other details. This could go along with what Matt said about being available after CES.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts