922 already installed, adding a 722

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

kcZ

Original poster
May 5, 2010
Milw, WI
I have a 922 at my house... been a great receiver so far :) I picked up a 722 on Craigslist for a good price. I have a few questions:

1. What will be the monthly cost increase? Can I eliminate tv2 to reduce this cost? I will only use tv1 on this system, but since I got a deal on it... I bought it.
2. The 922 is plugged directly into my wireless router. Will the 722 see the network via the home powerlines without a ethernet to power adaptor (forgot what those are called)? This 722 will be in my shop which is on a separate power meter, will that be an issue? I will not be able to hook the 722 to the wireless router, but I don't really care if it sees the network.
3. The reason I got a good price on this receiver is because the remotes were lost. What remotes will work with this? I have extra 5.3 and 6.4 remotes, will these work? How do I program these using just the front panel buttons?

Thanks

Kc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)