922 and Recording

kroag5000

Original poster
Apr 6, 2010
PA
Hi! I've looked through the 922 threads and have seen this question posed but couldn't find the answer (I apologize if it was and I can't find it). Will you be able to record two HD programs at once (without using the OTA tuner)? Will you be able to watch a recorded show when recording two HD programs at once? And finally - how much of the hard drive is for recording - I saw that the press release mentioned that not all of the space was available to the customer for recording.

Thanks!

Hi! I've looked through the 922 threads and have seen this question posed but couldn't find the answer (I apologize if it was and I can't find it). Will you be able to record two HD programs at once (without using the OTA tuner)? Will you be able to watch a recorded show when recording two HD programs at once? And finally - how much of the hard drive is for recording - I saw that the press release mentioned that not all of the space was available to the customer for recording.

Thanks!

The last I checked you can record four HD shows at once using the OTA tuner and watch a recording while thats happening. That was a few releases ago, so I can't verify that they didn't disable that, but it wouldn't make sense.

I filled up my hard drive with around 230 hours of HD shows.

Thanks!

It has 2 satellite tuners just like the 622 and 722. yes, yes, and I'm not sure about the last one, I know it has a 1 TB hard drive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)