922 not logging on to Dish?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cornflakes

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 9, 2005
So I'm getting the hang of the 922 and it's pretty nice... a couple of quirks here and there... but the biggest issue I've been having is my 922 doesn't always log on to the Dish website for me to control/remote view...

The 922 is online, I can ping it from my local network. The info banner on the screen doesn't show the red broadband icon to indicate it's disconnected. It's connected to a stable Internet connection through an ethernet cable. The router assigns a static IP address to the 922.

If I have the 922 reset the broadband connection, it'll reconnect and everything's good again.

This doesn't happen all the time... maybe once every 2 or 3 days... I believe my 922 restarts every night at 3am too...

Any ideas what would cause this issue? I'm gonna be going on a trip soon and would love to be able to play with the 922 remotely! Thanks!

Everyone's having the same problem. I don't think it's specific to the 922. I have the same problem on the 922 and 622. Hopefully some day Dish will make this work.:(

It's a Dish problem. I frequently get the not connected message overlay and when I click continue offline and give it a few seconds the Dish site reads all my receivers. And sometimes not :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)