922 on TV2

Jebsundgren

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 5, 2010
Georgia
Now that the 922 supports TV2 in another room (SD at the moment) do I have to call Dish to schedule a tech to activate or hook up the jack? I currently don't have a TV in there yet.

All you have to do is run a coax from the coax out of your 922 to the other room you want to see tv 2 in. Then make sure that you modulator is set for either antenna or cable channels and you need to set the other tv to scan for those channels and your all set. Now if you can't do this your self, then YES you would have to call DISH to schedule a tech visit to do this. But it will cost you about $95.00 without the dish home protection plan.

Also, you will need a new remote. (for TV2)
I never discourage a tech visit. With the home protection plan, the visit will be $15

I'm getting the 922 on Thursday I have a question I have the 722k now and it's hooked up to a second TV. Can the 922 do the same thing or no??

yes. works just like the 722 now. when its installed use your 722k remote for tv1 of the 922 and use the new remote that comes with the 922 for your tv2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)