922 R.I.P.

Using a Monoprice HDMI Splitter (PID 6192) here from my 622 to three TVs since December 2010 (all are the same model - 2008 Sony LCDs - KDL-46Z4100). No real issues with splitter. Once or twice every month or two I may need to switch splitter off and back on to get the picture/sound to one of the three TVs, but pretty rare and random. I have HBO, and I don't seem to have any HDCP issues.

Man, this works better than I had hoped. I know there's a good bit of interest in it.

I use an hdmi splitter I got at Best Buy and I can watch any HBO shows on either of my two hd tvs. It plugs in and works,except every time I turn on one tv I get a flicker till the picture finally hits the screen. Same happens if I turn on the second tv . If I turn off the tv in the computer room , the main tv goes off too. But I think it has something to do with the fact they are both Toshiba tvs, and there is only one wall between the computer room and the living room where the main tv is.

Were both TVs connected HDCP compliant? I wonder if one is not compliant would neither TV work.

In my case, yes, both are HDCP compliant. No clue as to your followup as I don't have any non-HDCP compliant TVs anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)