922 receiver remote help?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

compfast

Original poster
Dec 7, 2008
I hope someone can help me, with the new 922 duo sling box capable dvr receiver for dishnetwork. I am beta testing one of them and the remotes won't sync up with the receiver. I went thru the troubleshooting in the manual, but it won't control the receiver?

Here's what it said to do:

Hit the system info button on the front of the receiver, and then press the SAT button on the remote to sync it. I even tried holding down the SAT button but that didn't work.:confused:................any ideas?

oh, and these remotes are the touch pad remotes, with the trigger on the back.

On the right side of the remote (on the SIDE of the remote) are buttons press and hold the middle button for 10 seconds until it beeps.

Now press SAT again and you should be all set. ;)

Our remote was not working so we put in new batteries, now the red TV light is lit and nothing will happen. On the back of the remote the numbers are 5.3 IR. Can someone help me.

We have an HD receiver. I don't know much about the system. It has worked all along, we have had for a while, but this is something new that just happened today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)