DISH Remote override of cancelled programs

dendavis

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 10, 2003
Metro Denver
I just got started with the DISH Remote program and really enjoy it. However, I came across a possible glitch, or at least something I cannot find addressed.

Recently, I wanted to record a repeat episode of a show that I have a weekly recording set up. I had watched the show, then my son asked me to record it after I had deleted it. There was a repeat of the particular episode, so I used the online scheduling feature for the DISH Remote at the DISH site. Got confirmation that it was set, then, when I went to get the show, I found in the history log of My Recordings that it was not recorded, as it had been previously recorded, and thus my order had been cancelled. Had I been setting up to record this repeat showing directly onscreen, I could have simply done the "restore" function to override the cancellation. But I found no such option in the DISH Remote online menu. I inquired to DISH Technical Services several days ago, but so far have only received confirmation of their receiving my inquiry.

I was hoping some of the tribal elders might have some insight in how to deal with this issue, if there is one.

Thanks for any help:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts