922 Release Date Info

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
So is there no way to back feed my SD tv's in the house with a mirror of tuner 1? I have a 722 but never put it in dual mode, and would be happy to use a 922 with a mirror backfeed of tuner 1.

You can connect it to as many tvs as you want but it will only be splitting the signal not showing different things.

So is there no way to back feed my SD tv's in the house with a mirror of tuner 1? I have a 722 but never put it in dual mode, and would be happy to use a 922 with a mirror backfeed of tuner 1.
You can do it if you have the MT2 Tuner cartridge installed. :)

Its just like the 722k in that respect.

Ok with the tuner it will output HDMI and Co-ax at the same time? What if I was watching a HD program, what would the mirror backfeed look like on the SD set? I know HD can't go through rg-6. Does the tuner dumb it down to SD?

How do you get the MT2 Tuner cartridge installed is this something you add aftermarket?

Does the 922 come with an RF remote that could be used from another room to control tv1?

It has been interesting chatting with Dish Network regarding the 922. I have been told that it comes out on the 7th, the 10th, the 17th and that "we do not know" when it will come out. The last chat I had, it is supposed to come out on the 7th but only to local dealers and they (CSR) do not know when Dish Network will be able to sell/upgrade them.

We will have them available for purchase on the Dishstore wesbsite as soon as we place the order from Dish on Wednesday morning.

Unfortunatly that is as close as we are going to get to a pre-order, as the last time we did a pre-order too many people ordered and then backed out when we had the product in stock and I had to put off selling it to people who where ready to buy.

Also how much is the MT2 cartride. Do new subs get it for free. Its needed in my area to get PBS and the CW in HD.

How do you get the MT2 Tuner cartridge installed is this something you add aftermarket?

Does the 922 come with an RF remote that could be used from another room to control tv1?

Claude -

Thanks for the update. Will you have lease units available for new customers (as I'm currently with DirecTV) wanting to switch to Dish?

Thanks

We will have them available for purchase on the Dishstore wesbsite as soon as we place the order from Dish on Wednesday morning.

Unfortunatly that is as close as we are going to get to a pre-order, as the last time we did a pre-order too many people ordered and then backed out when we had the product in stock and I had to put off selling it to people who where ready to buy.

What is the retail price going to be on those Claude? Also, I am just curious, as I was planning on paying the lease upgrade fee to Dish, but what advantage would accrue to me if I purchased rather than leased?

I've got to ask cause I've not really kept up with it but what all does it allow me to do over the current 622 I already have. I only use it for one TV in single mode so I can do pip...but explain what benefit it would serve me.

Claude when will you get the ATSC OTA Tuner Cartridge for 722k / 222k Receivers back in stock? I tried to order one tonight but I noticed it was out of stock and when I was there earlier it was not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts